Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr I am Iike, so shocked damnthis is truIy so surprising man I am so surpisednjwgrhbriyt9u408yr3fdijcne
May 9, 20242 yr no shit they are dead in the water cuz ms didnt even market hellblade 2 like crazyits like they want it to fail so they can dump TNT
May 9, 20242 yr I bet more studios will after thisCause even if they go to Nintendo or Sony this some fear MS striking in hearts tn*rn
May 9, 20242 yr I see ninja theory just using the blank check they got from MS to make it look that way lol
May 9, 20242 yr I don't particularly care much for Hellblade but just posting a tweet with 4 words as adversisement is such firetrucking bullshit
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003