Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr I hope they sell a tv only versionI want the opposite of the switch liteI barely use handheld mode
May 9, 20242 yr so heres a thing I always thought and sony or MS could do thisYou have 2 different skusA home system and a handheldand theres a feature where if they come together its like an expansion lol Ik it sounds weird but it would eliminate Pros
May 9, 20242 yr @Snakeskin94_1642611873 https://vxtwitter.com/TaliesinEvitel/status/1788609937683226979 this is the most german thing german's do in online games so the person who made this tweet left the group because the guy was a dick and the guy insulted him in german LMFAOthis is so hilarious I love it
May 9, 20242 yr Like actuallyMan wouldn't it be great if Sony did that?And not just let their handheld DIE on Gen 2?🙃
May 9, 20242 yr Like how do u functionFrom what I hear from you it's just daily dysfunction and elitismlooks towards the camera slyly Just like America, am I right?listens to the audience applaude
May 9, 20242 yr my neighbour is such a smug asshole and I love itbecause he doesn't hide iteverytime I hear him yelling I leave the house and tell him to firetruck offand then he's like"anyway how's your day?"sanest neighbour ever
May 9, 20242 yr he's just a crazy bitch. he gets mad very often and when I ask him what's wrong and why he's yelling it's a non issuemost of the time I ask him "so why is this an issue. just ignore the problem until it goes away"and then he's like "oh actually you are right why was I even mad?"it's some trivial shit like the kid in our neighbourhood accidentally kicking a football into his backyardor cars being too loudthings that no sane person gives a shit about
May 9, 20242 yr recently he has realized that no one likes him and he tries to improvemaybe he gets his redemption arc
May 9, 20242 yr We are so firetrucking backThe shadowkeep and beyond light pack are a little silly but Legacy collection makes up for itThey're finally doing the FFXIV thingTook them firetrucking long enough
May 9, 20242 yr the most batshit insane thing that will happen in the future is "hey 6.1 is the new starting point you can therefore play all previous content for free"
May 9, 20242 yr There's no way they make the entire Hydaelyn/Zodiark saga free, not for a firetrucking WHILEhow long did it take for them to add stormblood to the free trial
May 9, 20242 yr DAMNyo Cole if (and it's a big if lol) I came back to destiny would u be down to link up and boost me?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003