Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr Sure, I'm downiirc yes, but let me double checkSo you need ps+ for any matchmaking activities, but campaigns and I think any solo content you can do without ps+So apparently playstation is the only platform that requires a subscription, nothing is required on steam, and nothing is required on xbox
May 9, 20242 yr I mean I can't even play on pc rnand my ps+ sub is still running because I am too lazy to cancel it
May 9, 20242 yr lmaoI canceled mine cuz of the price hike a while back, just couldn't afford it anymorewhich sucks cuz I lose out on a bunch of my games from ps+ah firetruck, I gotta pre-order TFS still
May 9, 20242 yr LMAOwe back to Ursa shields baby, it's 2018 all over again lmaoAlso have you seen the combos for all the exotic class items?
May 9, 20242 yr firetruck GAME PASSSUBSCRIPTION SERVICES HAVE BEEN THE DOWNFALL OF MAN SINCE 2016GET ME OUT OF HERE
May 9, 20242 yr why have the consumer buy it one time when we can keep them in a cycle of constant money flow
May 9, 20242 yr I knew this would set you off when i saw this tweet i was like yah someone gotta show cole
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003