Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr Actually nevermind, I'm 1v4ing these mfsIs that the bootlicker who posted "oh its a shame that these studios closed down but Phil doesn't deserve all this hate blah blah blah"I need to reel myself in before I start saying some unhinged shit ngl
May 9, 20242 yr WHAY THE firetruckAlright that's it,@Liftea @-Kye- @ElectriCole @Daz_4th Boys, gather the Dragon Balls. We gonna come together and drop a Anti Microsoft diss track and find they asses and put em in a coffin, Kendrick Lamar style.This CANNOT continue.They are actively killing this industry in realt time before our goddamn eyes.
May 9, 20242 yr ILL DO THE JAIL TIME 4 IT BROI always thought one day I would be in a fist fight with Neil Druckman or Todd Howard not PhilI liked you philYou had charismaA nice smileHad a way with words and promisesBut this is the end.
May 9, 20242 yr HE KINDA WAS BRO ON GOD.I just wanted good competition because our industry thrives in itHe was supposed to help INNOVATE gaming not DESTROY IT.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003