Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 17, 20242 yr then yes it's a disgusting sugar bombthis wording is so weird does this mean that even if I get a physicaI copy, I'm gonna need an internet connection to instaII it?that wouId make no sense but it wouIdn't be out of the reaIm of possibiIitiy
May 17, 20242 yr In terms of physical stuff, I think there's the issue of not being able to fit everything on the disc so they have it added via internet laterLike, there's ways around it: I rented god of war Ragnarok (twice, lol) and it comes with both the actual game disc and a download disc that you had to use before you could play
May 17, 20242 yr also don't forget they want to slowly go to all-digital for games, these kind of things are part of the strategy probablyeven if you buy physical, once the data-server dies you'll lose the game, it becomes the same thingthen a few years later you get a remaster next fortnite season i think, current one ending soon
May 17, 20242 yr I could see it just being power armor sets from the games, characters from the show, or characters from the games
May 17, 20242 yr smart thing would be, power armorsbut for maximum normie reach, the main 3 from the show yeah
May 17, 20242 yr maybe the power armors will be gameplay related isntead of skinslike the bending scrolls for the avatar collab
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003