Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25, 20242 yr Data orgs never get tiringAnd xehanorts is like a ultimate fight with all those attacks
June 25, 20242 yr IegitI am beyond shocked osaka went from having the worst secret bosses to unironicaIIy the best
June 25, 20242 yr that's crazy how'd they do thatI'm being fr it's rare for me to see a dev of a thing I Iike fumbIe so hard but then get it great next time
June 25, 20242 yr Wait whatOhhhhhHmmmmI hope that's not him that would be a lame suitBut the U makes sense to be him
June 25, 20242 yr I don't think they are doing the multiverse so it makes sense to not be the actual one
June 25, 20242 yr wait is that actuaIIy uItraman???.....wait this isn't tohonvmI got excited for nothing 😭
June 25, 20242 yr So Epic Mickey Rebrushed has a release date now. I am* interested in it... I guess... but am unsure. Feel free to try to convince me to get/buy/play it I guess lol *gets ready to be inundated with persuasion attempts
June 25, 20242 yr Could just be a year 1 suit type of thing for em, and gets a more accurate suit later.
June 25, 20242 yr I am expecting this to be a clone by Lex but instead of Superboy or Bizarro they call him Ultraman
June 25, 20242 yr There's a lot of "obscure" characters on the cast list- so, I'm assuming a lot of them are either one-off's, there to set up a spin off, ooooor canon fodder for the bad guy to have a body count.
June 25, 20242 yr y'know.... a step up from uItra wouId be mega so.... what wouId he be caIIed then 🤔
June 25, 20242 yr Very well could be a possibility. There has been stuff around Ultraman being rumored for awhile. Just more of a wait and see for now.
June 25, 20242 yr Well in that picture there is Rick Flag sr who is confirmed to appear on Peacemaker
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003