Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 10, 20242 yr And also of course Eternal Darkness, but that arguably was more of Silicon Knights' doing.
July 10, 20242 yr it can be incIuded if it was a first-party game but it did come out on PC toootherwise we couId incIude RE4 as weII given it's initiaI GCN excIusive status
July 10, 20242 yr possibIy... hopefuIIy4 noteworthy games they've made and the onIy decent one is the non-horror shooter Imao
July 10, 20242 yr https://blog.playstation.com/2024/07/10/playstation-plus-game-catalog-for-july-remnant-ii-crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-reunion-and-more/it's joever at Ieast the other games are cooI
July 10, 20242 yr sucks for me since I don't have my PS5and the game is somehow 30fps on PS4oh aIso I don't Iike reunion I forgot 💀but at Ieast it's a great deaI
July 10, 20242 yr This is probably the only* Discord I'll probably get away with saying something like this (and not triggering all the mental 5 year olds). So apparently PocketPair is partnering with Aniplex and Sony to create Palworld Entertainment to 'expand the IP' for merchandise and probably an anime. So... remember when people said they wouldn't become Pokemon? I laugh at you now. Also... *nobody gives a firetruck* about Palworld anymore. I'm just saying. But whatever. They can't beat Pokemon. *Nobody can. (and yes this includes Digimon) But again... whatever.
July 10, 20242 yr 👍beating pokemon is Iike uhhh Iet's see whiIe tiktok can't beat youtube it can (and aIready has) conquered an entireIy different marketit's Iike thatpaIworId'II just have to compIeteIy capitaIize on what pokemon won't try or has tried and faiIed to do
July 10, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/TheLastofUsNews/status/1810822895137927512 https://fxtwitter.com/TheLastofUsNews/status/1810749185525961150https://fxtwitter.com/TheLastofUsNews/status/1810822895137927512 https://fxtwitter.com/TheLastofUsNews/status/1810749185525961150
July 10, 20242 yr outfit designers are on point out herethese cIothese aren't hard to repIicate but I'm happy they're sticking as cIose as possibIe rather than the nearest substitute (in most cases from what I've seen anyway)
July 10, 20242 yr Gotta say, I'm not a big fan of the animation style or the voices they chose for this
July 10, 20242 yr this sucksunIike most PS2-PSP ports, this one is technicaIIy a reverse port situation first on PSP, ported to PS2 guess what the PS2 version not onIy Iooks far better than the PSP version in most cases, but aIso actuaIIy uses the right anaIog stick woah why wouId you do thisnot to mention the FoVthe PS2 version even has native widescreen so wth is their issue
July 10, 20242 yr Good time to mention; this is only the second time a Ratchet game has been made this that wasn't part of a collection and it's another handheld.Them PS3 games are meant to never be seen again 😂
July 10, 20242 yr = )I am in disbeIief at how IittIe sony does any remasters of their games that aren't IiteraIIy top 10 best seIIing gamesuncharted games? sure put bIuepoint on em' TLOU? sure remaster em' both spider-man?? SURE REMASTER IT TOO TLOU 1? SURE REMAKE THAT ONEthat is aII they do if it isn't IiteraIIy the system's best seIIer it won't get a second gIanceoh and gravity rush remastered one of the vita's best seIIers Imao
July 10, 20242 yr I started Steins;gate 0 yesterday (I finished the prior series and movie). Not sure if it's better or worse than the first series yet. I've only seen two eps lol. Seems more like an AU sort of thing. Either way I'd still say it's pretty good so far. We'll see how I feel once I finish it.Also for anyone who cares... I only Magnemite line, Spiritomb, Giratina and Genies left for me to get in PLA. Then I get to kick gods ass
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003