Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 12, 20242 yr These aren't the best- I think I'll need to find a quick video but There was a whole thing about VHS vs DVD, then the DVD vs Blu Ray, and allegedly the Disney Plus versions are the best looking ones but- it all depends on little things
July 12, 20242 yr yeah I reaIIy don't know what happened to the initiaI bIu-ray reIease of cindereIIaIike reaIIy Imao how'd they Iet those Iines get eviscerated
July 12, 20242 yr It sure does- and it sucks cause like do they put money into that and risk damaging history? Or do they leave us with inferior shlock?
July 12, 20242 yr https://x.com/_ace_defective_/status/1811243061864775775?t=X5jqbEgBWNaKs6WeHDPVaQ&s=19 @Daz_4th is this more what you were hoping for when it came to fog fidelity in P4G?
July 12, 20242 yr I saw this! it's a good effort for suresome aspects Iike the fog in the castIe aren't quite there yet but overaII I'd say it's reaI good
July 12, 20242 yr Interesting, if I start playing P4G, you think this would be worth downloading for the experience?
July 12, 20242 yr yes I think goIden's far too oversaturated good in some scenarios Iike the maII and hospitaI during daytime, unfitting in otherswhiIe I think goIden is generaIIy an aIright port, it messes up the atmosphere in some spaces but does fine in others I think pairing goIden's more naturaI daytime with the originaI's more drab fog is the perfect pairing and I hope this mod does that
July 12, 20242 yr Good--- God that first one is atrocious LOLThe Velvet Limo, ok fine, I can live with. They look like they're from completely separate scenes
July 12, 20242 yr it looks better in motion since you see the rain droplets, but the fog still adds much more atmosphere in the og
July 12, 20242 yr i don't wanna paint all souls players with the same brush here, but man, some souls players are just the worst
July 12, 20242 yr No actually it's fine to speak in blanket statement with these guysThe only Soulsbros I like are the ones I talk to in here, and most or the ones on r/shittydarksoulsOther than that, f 'em lmao
July 12, 20242 yr whatyou reaIIy don't ever have to Iook at the easier game modes if you don't wannano game forces you and no one Iikes the games that do
July 12, 20242 yr No but DaZ, you see(And dead ass this is what they say)It compromises Miyazaki's artistic vision 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003