Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 13, 20242 yr it's a sign.what if they reveaI some crazy KH stuff somehowbe the L is reaI 24601 of the current generation(I forgot the number)
July 13, 20242 yr That would be niceI really hope something kh related comes out bruh 😭2401 theres no 6
July 13, 20242 yr https://x.com/FromHappyRock/status/1811954427525272049?s=19 https://x.com/FromHappyRock/status/1812003288193335509?s=19
July 13, 20242 yr Man the Persona devs really have a thing for student/teacher thingsThere's a whole confidant storyline about helping someone hook up with his teacherThere's a whole confidant storyline about helping someone hook up with his teacher in Persona 3
July 13, 20242 yr I always wondered why if the games were aimed at an older demographic why have high school students
July 13, 20242 yr thank youfor some reasonvery much sosomehow the one in P3 for me outweirds the P4 and P5 one idk how you managed thatat Ieast in P4 it's just a teacher dressed reaIIy provocativeIy and not dating one of her stu- why are we here
July 13, 20242 yr Well the time has finally come I guess. It all comes down to this. Time to get revenge for the isekai. Only Arceus left for me in PLA. Then I'll be done. I guess I'll channel my inner FF and/or Persona protagonist? lol (because those tend to fight gods as the final boss)
July 13, 20242 yr But god damn* those genies were so freaking ridiculous (Tornadus/Landorus/Thundurus/Enamorus). Enamorus being *the worst. 😡
July 14, 20242 yr Now everybody has to see it on Discord, Twitch, YouTube etc. which game you are playing.
July 14, 20242 yr for some games it’s better this way…considering where we are now it is: a great thing! an awfuI thingbeing popuIar doesn’t discriminate with it’s good and bad sides 😭(dangit discord not upIoading videos at 60fps)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003