Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 17, 20242 yr if that isn't the biggest visuaI styIe misdirection I've ever seen ImaocIock tower rewind headass
July 17, 20242 yr Wow. What a disappointment. I hate to be that guy... but in actuality I don't actually care and I'm gonna be that guy. Nobody cares about Famicom Detective Club. And before anybody screams at me... just how I personally feel. I guess.
July 17, 20242 yr why try to hype up something as niche as thisonIy to reveaI it to be something that is the opposite of what I imagine anyone was expecting the initiaI teaser Iooked weII it didn't Iook Iike a teaser for this Imaohot diggity damn it Iook good
July 17, 20242 yr .hack is dead and buried for good sadly. The blame is obvious points to obvious HQ where SAO simping occurs daily
July 17, 20242 yr Bro and this is a serious question- who even likes Sword Art lmaoI swear to Jesus I see more hate for it then love- even it's own fanbaseIt's like Danganranpa but at least with Dangan the contentiousness is part of the appeal 😭
July 17, 20242 yr I think I like Sword Art Online because it was one of my first anime. Plus, I love the premise, and I kinda enjoyed the whole settling down in a peaceful town arc of the story 😅 Although, I stopped enjoying it - at least as much - when it got to the Alfhiem stuff.
July 17, 20242 yr Maybe you can clear it up for me- why does this show have such a public hatred for it by people? Is it just cause it's popular?
July 17, 20242 yr here're the reasons - cooI concept, compIeteIy squandered with abysmaI execution and endings - character designs so mediocre they couId be skins for just 1 - boring characters - uninteresting worId with basic mechanics - every woman has the hots for the mc for some reasontI;dr it's just ass
July 17, 20242 yr It's popular to hate SAO because it did long lasting damage to the anime industrybecause of SAO people hate isekai's nowalso the story is mid
July 17, 20242 yr which is unfair! they shouId hate isekai anime cuz aImost aII of them are totaI ass
July 17, 20242 yr SAO also poorly represents MMORPGsnone of the girl characters is a boy with a girl avatarall male characters only play male avatarsit's kinda sad when an MMORPG anime doesn't have the most common MMORPG trope
July 17, 20242 yr Pretty sure the first episode did have that, they were forced to change into themselves
July 17, 20242 yr only the first season was gender lockedand in GGO they only made kirito's design more feminineCat girl Kirito would have been sickin the Alfheim arcone of my favorite anime during the isekai hype was this btw: it was such a breath of fresh airespecially with the genius move of using icelandic musicyou don't see that often in anime
July 17, 20242 yr I've seen people say that but like- idk, SOA feels a little different than that- yeah it's an isekai but, idk, I think shit like "Yeah I'm a spider" and "is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon" were way worse in the grand scheme- SOA just got the ball rollingWould you say your Rage has, Awakened?
July 17, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813626542427361556?t=J72FUeu6_LuACmX-42NRpQ&s=19
July 17, 20242 yr Lol, throwing in that greatest showman track what with Jackman having been the lead in the movie
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003