Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 19, 20242 yr "hey what songs do we put in our dance game" "idk Iook at the top 10 on the biIIboard this year"
July 19, 20242 yr I think that was the idea lol- at least when these kind of games were releasing annually. Rhythm games in general that aren't for a niche like a game franchise or something usually do that - brings in da kidz don't'cha know.
July 19, 20242 yr true trueI'm surprised they don't do a greatest hits type deaIhits from a range of just 5 years wouId give you an insane amount of contentpIus they don't seem to do Iegacy gamesworst part though is that since E3 is dead we wiII never again get the dumb just dance dance sequence during the presentation =(
July 19, 20242 yr lol, i'd say i know too much, but then i think about the stans on twitter and i'm like "nah, i know a pretty normal amount"
July 19, 20242 yr i mean, i do have him yeah, but i was wondering if there was like, a tell or something, lol
July 19, 20242 yr I just saw the saddest Sephiroth edit on TikTokAnd I’m about to tear up on this train 💀
July 19, 20242 yr .........well knowing my luck I'm gonna be super on or super off but Zhongli, Venti, maybe Hu Tao, possibly Diluc, maybe Kashimoto Ayaka and for my last one... I'll guess Cyno.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003