Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 27, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1816995156798636209https://vxtwitter.com/meJat32/status/1816992952729895321 'DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE' now expected for a $200 to $215 million opening weekend as of todayhttps://vxtwitter.com/meJat32/status/1816992952729895321 'DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE' now expected for a $200 to $215 million opening weekend as of today
July 27, 20242 yr This is really hilariousFirst a sequel, then a prequel and now another sequelThey really won't let this IP die, at least for a while
July 27, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1817224074487103892?t=F4eDet_kpfeS5jWYIsJ8XA&s=19
July 27, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1817248814157197815?t=Dq6rKqRC8jn-_LPVVPtzjA&s=19
July 27, 20242 yr DaZ I'm a DC fan, with a Sony Console with no games, I saw that crappy Metal Gear fan game yesterday I showed you, Silent Hill is one foot in the grave, KH4 is nowhere to be seen, P6 doesn't exist, I'm facing the music that I'll never get Sekiro 2- it can't get any worse 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003