Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 29, 20242 yr finaIIy a good PS5 controIIer...sort of can't Iie I do not geII with those anaIogue sticks
July 29, 20242 yr she grew an extra appendageI do appreciate the higher damage but these days I tend to prefer the oIder Iess shading more hatching styIe
July 29, 20242 yr Ohhh the colorI would prefer them to be blue instead like on the sidesBut I do like it overall
July 29, 20242 yr https://blog.playstation.com/2024/07/29/clair-obscur-expedition-33-devs-discuss-classic-turn-based-rpg-inspiration-and-real-time-mechanics/?sf274073953=1
July 29, 20242 yr > “The battle system is what we call reactive turn-based,” he explains. “You can take time during battles to establish your strategies, but during the enemy’s turn, you will have to react in real-time to dodge, jump, or parry enemies to trigger a powerful counterattack. You will also be able to increase the effectiveness of your skills by mastering attack rhythms. Players will also be rewarded for their skill–it’s even possible to do a no-damage run if you master all the enemies’ patterns.”
July 29, 20242 yr have more depth than sea of stars or paper mario regarding thisthe idea is so cool and these games do absolutely nothing with it
July 29, 20242 yr I really love the design, I`m glad we finally have a controller like this and not one with art just slapped on it love that the buttons have a light blue coming from it
July 29, 20242 yr I'll admit I want it but the fact that it's limited means I likely won't be able to get it lol
July 29, 20242 yr COLORFUL STAGE! The Movie: A Miku Who Can't Sing https://x.com/pj_sekai/status/1817892435814498705https://x.com/pj_sekai/status/1817892435814498705
July 29, 20242 yr Not sure what the critique is here. Are they saying the new one looks better, or are they saying the old one looks better? Or is it just a comparison without further commentary?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003