Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20242 yr On this one, based on what Superman looks to be it's to bring back the classic heroAnd it does seem to be more fantastical based on the extrasThey are all wearing like 80s style clothes so it might be going for a retro futuristic lookWhich Metropolis should be
July 30, 20242 yr Lmao I wonder if this new superman movie is just gonna be the first season of My Adventures, but with better pacing and they cut out Mallah and Brain
July 30, 20242 yr Oh yeah that's rjght - I ain't looked at that cast list in a minuteWanna go in with even expectations
July 30, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1818396055219978350?t=kz7Va6LaHxx30ZWVC5_Bpw&s=19
July 30, 20242 yr Potential hot take... but I never cared about these games/this franchise so I'm honestly glad it might be dead and buried for good maybe
July 30, 20242 yr The problem was they wasted the crossover on party games based on the damn Olympics like what lmao
July 30, 20242 yr I don't really like party games. But I am considering getting whatever the next Mario Kart is. It depends honestly.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003