Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20242 yr Cole you and Hunt know more about this than I do- there has to be something I'm missing right? Is it really as simple as "ONE MILLION pre-order just wasn't enough?"
August 8, 20242 yr I honestly don't knowI think it was a slow quiet downfall due to struggling to make profits. Every expansion has sold worse since the previous year since I think Witch QueenBungie overpromised what they could deliver and sony paid too muchAt least that's what I've seen on twitter
August 8, 20242 yr So many people trusted them all these years tooThat sucks man- for the workers and the fans; all around.
August 8, 20242 yr what's the best version of batman storytelling: set in the recent past (60s-ish), set in the present day, or set in the future/far past
August 8, 20242 yr Ah geez I'd need a sec- he can work in so many environments imoI think if you're going for a grounded batman- present day? But those also work great in old time settings too- like Capex Crusader and Gotham by Gaslight.I think an idea setting is honestly one like Battinson-verse actually. It's like... metro modern- balances out the "Gotham" and the "Gothic" part of his mythos.
August 8, 20242 yr From what I am reading up, they spend more money than they need to which has caused this issue. What exactly have they spent it on, I don't really know. So it ends up with the expansions not giving them profit despite still doing well enough.
August 8, 20242 yr I mean i haven’t exactly had the best Experience with furries esp on this app but eh id rather stay in my zone
August 8, 20242 yr Wow I watched Ultraman Rising for the first time just now and...I actually freaking cried like I think 5-6 timesI mean granted, I am a crybabyBut I....did not expect to cry over an Ultraman movie
August 8, 20242 yr Pretty sure that's more of a Sony thing and less of a disney thing, so odds are low
August 8, 20242 yr Aww man ion really like marvel showsI still need to watch loki and moon night 🧐Wait so that means no spiderman stuff ?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003