Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 11, 20242 yr remake strikes me more as like, "we're making changes" whereas this seems more like "we're making it prettier and enhancing the pacing"
August 11, 20242 yr The livestream was in japanese so I have no idea what they talked about, and if they talked about what kind of remake this is
August 11, 20242 yr But I could see them changing some stuff around a bitForeshadow some stuff earlier, put some characters earlier in tooIntroduce haki properly and make it properly fleshed out
August 11, 20242 yr I'm here but I'm on my tablet and I can't sit here waiting so at some point I might start playing Kirby Forgotten Land or something idk
August 11, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/patrick-star-patrick-spongebob-squarepants-spongebob-patrick-sleeping-gif-22521682
August 11, 20242 yr im pretty sure people arent allowed to live stream video at d2- shotahem link to the virtual livestream?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003