Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 11, 20242 yr I didn't buy wind waker HD on the wii ubecause I thought it would get released on the switch immediatelywind waker is one of my favorite zelda games but even I didn't want to buy the same game twice
August 11, 20242 yr But dw liftIf not on the base switchMaybe switch 2We gotta get the WW AND TP switch edition somehow
August 11, 20242 yr but but but but but but but but everyone must Iook perfect at aII timesthey must be perfect modeIs forever wth hawk come onbut why wouId you-adding any coIour to a pIace Iike that instantIy makes it feeI aIiveand the added Iighting makes it even worse
August 11, 20242 yr I don't think it's about looking perfect but just "cooler"Like if you are going to transform then do it to something that people want to look at moreSpikey hair always does it for Dragon Ball
August 11, 20242 yr Although Gohan's newest transformation is ridiculously stupid looking and I love that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003