Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 13, 20242 yr Pissed me off so muchI tried to get a friend to download it and play too but they gave up ☠️
August 13, 20242 yr I saw a thread where a Destiny player almost cried tears of joy due to XIV's transmog system which is funny considering that the XIV fandom thinks it's garbage
August 13, 20242 yr Compared to Destinys? It's a miracleLift do you know how destiny's transmog system works?
August 13, 20242 yr noI heard some stories though💀I remember that there was a huge dramabecause of itwhere Bungie got ratio'd into oblivion
August 13, 20242 yr so imagine you had to buy glammor prisms for each type of class to be able to apply glamors to them, you have to complete a bounty before you can even get the transmog item and the best part, you only get 10 bounties a season
August 13, 20242 yr Bro people are losing there gamertags when logging in, don't play until it's fixed lol
August 13, 20242 yr I haven't either, but definitely not nowhttps://x.com/hollywoodhandle/status/1823469102419034148?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQhttps://x.com/hollywoodhandle/status/1823469102419034148?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQ
August 13, 20242 yr https://x.com/samster299/status/1823438983252086910?t=GzUFVp3p_lyTSpC9v5N3Dg&s=19https://tenor.com/view/its-been84years-its-been-a-long-time-rose-dewitt-bukater-titanic-gloria-stuart-gif-16850506
August 13, 20242 yr Now run 2 episodes of one piece per week, you cowards! We won't get out of dressrosa until 2027 at this pace!
August 13, 20242 yr They were before. No clue why they aren't now. And just for clarification I'm not outright quitting Toonami because Rooster Fight and Uzumaki are going to air there. The former I'm looking forward to. The latter? Um................. 😬
August 13, 20242 yr Right? And then they stopped! Everyone was wondering why Rooster fight sounds amusing, but I'm not into horror and won't be checking out Uzumaki or any of the other junji ito stuff
August 13, 20242 yr And before anyone asks... I was going to watch Boruto but all I keep hearing is how shit it is so I'll either have to wait for them to do a complete anime with no filler or ignore it I guess because all I see is people saying how shit it is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003