Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 28, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/smaffle_backup/status/1828476104690278616?s=46@raiden94 @KH-Queen
August 28, 20242 yr Muki I swear to God I'm gonna indict you.Are people gonna do this every time Sonic has a movie now 😭
August 28, 20242 yr Idek what that means but i swear when i saw this image i died of laughterI just reminds me of the time i watched the first trailerThought it was fakeThen i saw the ACTUAL paramount pictures acc
August 28, 20242 yr I played the Epic Mickey Rebrushed demo last night. Very fun and unique. I just missed a lot of stuff because I wasn't using a guide lol 😓 i mean it's not like i have anything else better to buy/play
August 28, 20242 yr Just realized it could be Switch 2 as well but this person isn't known for Switch 2/Nintendo stuff. I think? Again idk lol
August 28, 20242 yr tbh untiI we see a game running on it, there are no spoiIerswe can theorize aII day Iong about specs but there isn't much pointtechnicaIIy, the PS5 can in-fact run it's games at 4K 60fps doesn't mean any game is gonna reach for thoseno we need uhhh skin pores 👍at this point I wouId genuineIy rather KH2 modeIs with smoother poIycounts over current FF I am being absoIuteIy serious
August 28, 20242 yr IF it's true that companies have been holding back waiting for a PS5- and only IF it's true, hopefully, this means more announcements for SICK games are coming.
August 28, 20242 yr True 🤔Switch 2 or ps5 proWait hollonIf that brazillian famiboards user is also right about the september thing, we could possibly get ps5 pro unveiling as well
August 28, 20242 yr Nah I'm the sameI looked at those damn things for 20 yearsI was so mad when Melod found a way to repurpose those models one final time bro 😂
August 28, 20242 yr Literally 😭😭😭Like those models STAY as 2000s/2010s modelsNot 2020sI need my babies to look so good and have immense DRIP
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003