Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 2, 20242 yr I thought so too, I mean, it's slightly better than the manag but wellA homie of mine changed that pretty passionately aksks
September 2, 20242 yr Eren and Armins final talk in the anime was perfect, manga? jesus christ that was ass
September 2, 20242 yr There was just- idkThey changed the plot that was teased at like chapter like 120 something or other and dropped the shit with Ymir- it just felt rushed and wasted potential
September 2, 20242 yr https://x.com/TrueKROOO/status/1830645197627437226?t=nk74gdhnYj_IvzspSvPAKw&s=19 https://x.com/ApocHorseman/status/1830645444613222444?t=nk74gdhnYj_IvzspSvPAKw&s=19
September 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/0aoxo/status/1830622023371968777?s=46Bring back game manuals
September 2, 20242 yr Part of me wonders if they are gonna turn Hal into Parallax. but I also dont want that but its a possibility now I guess.
September 2, 20242 yr is this the green lantern project that's supposed to be set on earth in the middle of nowhere, usa as a murder-mystery type of story?
September 2, 20242 yr It's just said to be on earth in a true detective styleDon't think anything has been said where on earthHopefully not america but very likely it is
September 2, 20242 yr https://x.com/ign/status/1830633315910517195?s=61&t=lR8trth4-1JuV_6JwqVjTg if nothing else I hope Disney gets to let him continue Qmir in some way
September 2, 20242 yr Yeah the acolyte as a series is balls but I hope he gets future roles in better projects
September 2, 20242 yr yeah, his character was so interesting, shame they focused so much more on other characters instead
September 2, 20242 yr Kye answered me (and someone else but idr) but what was bad with Acolyte?Lot of the complaints I only happened to come across were the cringe star wars neckbeards going "ew women" lmaoBy the trailers I remember being intrigued by what looked like a new take on the lore
September 2, 20242 yr i can weigh in after i get back, but kye'll probably cover it allheh, "kye'll" sounds like kyle
September 2, 20242 yr Reminds me of that time I iconically called him Kyle Broflovski. Aka like last week in I think the ML or KH4 chat
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003