Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 12, 20242 yr The current young people humor certainly is odd. I guess at some point my era stopped being it
September 12, 20242 yr Although cooked seemingly has been around for a while I thought it was just a new gen thing but I was watching db Z for the first time these past year and they used the phrase quite a bit and I'm pretty sure this dub is old
September 12, 20242 yr Maybe once four comes out. Mainly PC kh3 has revitalized my interest including mods I've been starting a playthrough of another road
September 12, 20242 yr And having me and Queen and DaZ and Otti and Cole to bounce off of doesn't help huh?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003