Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20242 yr what did you think when people said sony is being their ps3 era selves again after revealing ps5 pro and the pricing?
September 14, 20242 yr they arent wrongthis current sony is so up their asses that they forgot what made them great during ps2 and ps4 erasas for the ps5 and pro i see no bigger differences between both where with ps4 pro there was a slighter upgrade here and there like upscaled 4k and 60fps and hdr for pro and stablitywith ps5 pro literally no difference other than upscaled 8k (no native 8k)
September 14, 20242 yr Yeah exactly- Muki and DaZ think the A.I. upscaling thing is actually am improvement, which it actually is in a way since Sony has screwed around with machine learning since the PS2 but like, idk man, maybe I'm too old but I'm just not that impressed.
September 14, 20242 yr We still have to see it in action properly but if it works anywhere near as well as Nvidia's DLSS then this will be a pretty big one
September 14, 20242 yr This is straight up one of the things I care about most I know the days of like 6 - 11 month dev time are gone lol but like, no reason the tech shouldn't be able to reduce times back down to 2-3 years I don't think
September 14, 20242 yr oh i know. it was hard to spot the "differences" according to cerny and im like they are just the same picture
September 14, 20242 yr i mean, there not a tons id think "oh great its a huge upgrade over base ps5 and slim!" upgrades. i mean 8k is neat but its just upscaled 8k
September 14, 20242 yr I don't know why you keep pointing to 8k, it was barely a talking pointThe point of what they showed was to get the graphical side up while keeping the high fps
September 14, 20242 yr Yeah I might be wrong on this but I think in the PS5P presentation, I don't think they even mentioned 8K or even 4I think they were just frame rate frame rate frame rate
September 14, 20242 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/knull-creators-had-no-idea-their-villain-would-be-in-venom-3-and-now-theyre-asking-to-be-paid hmm, possible "scumbag sony" moment incoming (only possible because they might do right by the creators)
September 14, 20242 yr no it is* and I agree with Otti that I hope it makes lives easier for devs but as a consumer, and one not as tech savvy *as you and DaZ, it doesn't persuade be to buy it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003