Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20242 yr Oh trust me you haven't even hit break pointYou stuck to one weapon type rn and don't got barely and magics
September 14, 20242 yr I can't tell if this means there are more dull moments to come or that the hype is startingAhh that's a relief. I got some heavy weapons but they don't really changeSo I am guessing I will get some dual handed weapons or something
September 14, 20242 yr Thank you for not blaming nomura and ignoring that it was nojima that wrote the games like that while nomura wanted it to be as close as possible to the original game like most people
September 14, 20242 yr No, he deserves a little blame for it tooIt's one thing to let something minor in, like a new characterIt's another to just let that whole ending actually happen
September 14, 20242 yr It goes to Nomura, Nojima, Hamaguchi and one more I can't remember the name of nowKitase
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003