Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20242 yr peopIe'II reaIIy buy what's freeI've heard the argument "I don't want phone notifications whiIe I'm pIaying"
September 19, 20242 yr yeah I literally just spent all last night comfortably in bed playing rebirth on my phone, the portal is absolutely useless to me LOLI FINALLY FINISHED COSMO CANYON LAST NIGHT
September 19, 20242 yr yeah!ah yes the area with the song that justjusthttps://tenor.com/view/tuts-skeleton-dance-dance-moves-happy-gif-14881547
September 19, 20242 yr my brothers bought the 20th anniversary PS4 controIIer before we even had a PS4 it's weII worth it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003