Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20242 yr It's situations like this Nintendo & Pokemon v. Palworld lawsuit that make me grateful I'm not on any firetrucking toxic social media platforms (unless you somehow count YouTube and Discord)
September 20, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1837141953244168312?t=FQl-SEWJ8Npd39NLvmN6Tg&s=19
September 20, 20242 yr it's a better port than 7Raccording to DFso the conclusion is. It's a standard port with some weaknesses but overall fine
September 20, 20242 yr or as good as RemakeI don't think ppl even debate this in the FF fandom16 was as controversial as Remakeand Rebirth is the conclusion of what they learned from XV, 7R and XVI
September 20, 20242 yr I personally would say yes, but I fear that a random FF7 stan will appear here in the discord and beat my ass for this takeI don't want FF7 fans to call the yakuza and go after meI swear to godI will beat the ass of FF fansif they don't come together and support Rebirth's style for future gamesRebirth just needs some refinements but the formular itself is perfectall I want for part 3 is a better utilization of the open world and the cast
September 20, 20242 yr Bruder with all due respect when's that ever stopped you before 😂I want Square to remember how dialouge should be written 🙂
September 20, 20242 yr they just need IshikawaIshikawa san is a firetrucking psychopathBefore I played Shadowbringers and Endwalker I didn't know that you can use language and words in such a smart way
September 20, 20242 yr I like her and all but I really don't need 20 minutes of dialogue saying the same five things over and over again
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003