Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20242 yr Nah far as I know it was just the company in general doing it- I don't think he had a partBut cause it's "his" company, and he's famously kind of a weirdo dickbag, it's put off people from wanting to work with them.
September 23, 20242 yr I think QD has wanted to do other games besides his, that's why they got into the publishing business recently but, for all their original games it's all of his projects
September 23, 20242 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/kyle-chandler-hbo-green-lantern-series-hal-jordan-1236009683/THR is confirming it so I guess we have our Hal Jordan
September 23, 20242 yr https://x.com/Borys_Kit/status/1838272798550352076?t=ZP3Aa4_AkKfYY_nHJUpPZA&s=19 hahaha, yup they doing what I think they are doing.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003