Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Wait did they actually lol?

Oh nah lmao

Damn I super bought it not even gonna fabricate

we wont be getting any first party titles

Game of thrones 2??

idk man we got a Iot of dIc for 16

idk if we need a 16-2

ending left no set up for a sequel though

Ghost of Tsushima

Keep expectations low. This has been your local Captain Obvious Mega

let's bash the remasters in vc though

Ey ey you joinin' VC tomorrow, foo?

I'll be there if u be there

I mean it's not like I'll probably have anything better to do

(😭)

I guess not?

It's ok, we'll always have superman 64

Rather this than Suicide Squad 2 lmao

Well damn man 😭😭

Holy hell, hold up, what is this now??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top