Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20241 yr idk man it just it feeIs Iike a persona spin-off than an actuaI brand new ip it's one thing to be in the same genre and have the same cutscene styIe but
October 6, 20241 yr It's just I don't feel about SMTV and Persona 5 the same way as I do with Metaphor and P5. SMT feels like a different game because it doesn't borrow so many elements from P5
October 6, 20241 yr I mean that has how Atlus has worked. Persona started as a SMT spin offAnd other than gameplay mechanics nothing else is similar like how Persona and SMT are with how they share monsters
October 6, 20241 yr why do the characters even have an awakening? that's another thing that is annoying
October 6, 20241 yr yes audience that just?? appeared?? who is he taIking to this is a bizzare way to have an awakening
October 6, 20241 yr "No! I wiII save the prince... as a knight!! MY OWN KNIGHT FORGED BY OWN PATH 🇪🇺"
October 6, 20241 yr all characters will have an awakening, one character will probably betray you, one villain will be a red herring and the actual villain just uses him and then it turns out that the actual villain isn't the actual villain but also a red herring and the true villain is god
October 6, 20241 yr I just get depressed when I read this chat sometimes, like no room for excitement, just oh look P5 rip off, that's bad, I don't like it, idk
October 6, 20241 yr and then half of the game the party will sit or stand together and bitch about how bad society or the villain is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003