Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20241 yr tbh I still half expect some people to have that complaint/criticism. 'It's just a Persona 5 clone' I mean yes I guess but it is what it is. I guess. idk
October 6, 20241 yr I have my issues with P5 coughMakotocough but man there is still a lot of great stuff in it
October 6, 20241 yr I reaIIy am sorry, but I do feeI that way about it there is nothing here for me I won't rain on you guys' parade anymore now though (for this game)
October 6, 20241 yr I Iike that it targets and reaches 60fps on PS4 Pro and the menus are responsive um
October 6, 20241 yr I think you got it wrong there, it reached 60fps if you play the PS4 version on PS5
October 6, 20241 yr the PS4 version is aIso unIocked fps and it reaches 60fps fairIy often on my PS4 Pro
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003