Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 10, 20241 yr I did not said that you should not buy it. I just made a suggestion that they should try to make a garbage can as well.
October 10, 20241 yr EXACTLYBut hey everyone does what they want with their moneyAlso that playtest thing started
October 10, 20241 yr I know no one cares but something happened to the character that reminds me of myself that made me sad 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003