Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 11, 20241 yr I have 2x 300g banana chips, 6 bottles of ice tea, 1 lasagna and am alone for the entire weekend. my life peaks this weekendI will play metaphor the entire dayand no one can stop meexcept if snake breaks through my window like sakurai in the justapancake video and beats my ass
October 11, 20241 yr getting my collectors in a few hoursthough likely wont play until after destiny 2 dungeon is done
October 11, 20241 yr I’m gIad we’re stiII getting new digimongeez that usk’s massivewhyI’m genuineIy surprised!guess I don’t know the market at aIIdidn’t think it’d bomb, but I aIso didn’t think it’d be a fuII fIedged success
October 11, 20241 yr Nintendo knows too and they are one of the few companies that provide a USK free cover version of their game
October 11, 20241 yr like 1/3 of the current sizeusually CE games are also USK freebecause the USK symbol is on a piece of paper wrapped around the CE boxmy xc1 definitive edition has no usk logo
October 11, 20241 yr I enjoyed the demo tbh. Though my favorite parts were obviously the action combat lol
October 11, 20241 yr I used my rl name btwbecause I want to know what they are cooking with the player name
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003