Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 15, 20241 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1846176636976181622?t=PEQP1-20WgNBM9rsKSniDw&s=19
October 15, 20241 yr As an HR guy I hate japanese HR stratsThey waste their time and the time of the employeesBut I think they also have to do this due to employment lawsiirc you can't get fired in jp for being bad at your job
October 15, 20241 yr Yep that strategy is realAnd it's hard to get fired in Japan due to employment lawsAll of this will change in a few decades though. Due to non-existing birth rates the country will see a massive cultural shift because they need to be attractive for foreign workers. If the country doesn't change it will be very vulnerable in the future
October 15, 20241 yr Atleast one thing we got better than metaphorProbably gonna outsell sparking tho 💁🏽♂️
October 15, 20241 yr I can’t compare it to the budokai games given those were tekken-esque fighters, 2D game with 3D movement options but. comparing it to the budokai tenkaichi games now that I can do My main games were Tenkaichi 3 and Tag Team so I’m happy this game, thus far, seems to mostIy abe from those two gamesno free roam sadIy but stiII, the what-if content is so much more packed that aIone is making it so much fun for meno free roam sadIy but stiII, the what-if content is so much more packed that aIone is making it more fun for meprobabIy?nah.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003