Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 14, 20215 yr So for context, in my game that I'm making, there are certain parts of the game where you enter a deranged room and on the wall, it'll have backwards latin. Translating it will give more backstory to the world and the main character of the game as well as how certain things work.
June 14, 20215 yr Yeah the reasoning is since latin is the basis of many languages and since the places with this are mean to represent different parts of the human psyche, I figured it fit well. Plus, it's not a very common thing for people to have to translate.
June 14, 20215 yr And they are all distortion so it's all a mess and nothing in the rooms are correct, hence the backward part of itApologies for ranting, I've been working on this idea for a while so I always enjoy talking about it
June 14, 20215 yr ('우아' is just 'Uwah!'. Something that Korean people say when they're amazed (and other cases))
June 14, 20215 yr Oh cool! Good to knowThe unfortunate thing is that I am pretty bad at art so I'm looking into having other people try to make concept art for parts of the game
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003