Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 26, 20241 yr Yeah i actually contributed onceThe D23 magazine did a write up for KH3 in like... 2018? 17? Or something like that, and I gave the site some photos from it
October 26, 20241 yr First i went to was in 2014, I'm a Disney fan but, never went to one, but I went to that one cause KH3 was gonna be there sksksksI've gone to each one since tho; in California
October 26, 20241 yr Early designs of Cloud in a dress in FF7 Remake, https://vxtwitter.com/FFVIIR_CLOUD/status/1849647072380846226
October 26, 20241 yr https://x.com/Jeriafterdark/status/1849961131881763235?t=udrqWspVuWgOFZsAVQkIOQ&s=33yeah this is not a great work. I don't mind AI as a support tool for artists but this is just lazyif the other artworks used AI support then they simply just firetrucked up sephiroth. what a shame
October 26, 20241 yr Some of these are a real stretchOf course the jaw will look different, it's not only at an angle but different artists draw faces in different waysThe only one I agree with is the katana handle but even then these are all nitpicky
October 26, 20241 yr https://vxtwitter.com/kelskiYT/status/1849604767162695874 normie twitter vs ff and persona twitter is firetrucking wild
October 27, 20241 yr And that's MHA S7 completed. Another great season. Obviously. It's just... well... for me personally... it wasn't as good as the last season. It's more than likely once again because I don't like being expected to feel sorry for the antagonists/villains. They could just... you know... not blame the world for everything. But now we're getting into opinion territory. Either way, like I said, this is clearly on my end but I feel the way that I feel. Oh well I guess. Still hyped for the final season. Going to be sad to see this go.Also I finished Sly 3 to my liking. Only missed 3 trophies. Would have gotten the Plat if it didn't involve ridiculous speedrunning stuff. Final game in the franchise (For. I guess. Maybe. idk) has already been started. Then... Wahoo boi time
October 27, 20241 yr It's getting kind of funny about that at this point tbh. The reports/rumors/leaks keep saying 'next week' 'okay then next week' on loop
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003