Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 29, 20241 yr I do trust in capcom's abiIity to make their 60fps games worth a damn but... 60fps modes I'm' just not sure about
October 29, 20241 yr I think outside of performance or server issues, every probIem couId be found on the finaI buiId
October 29, 20241 yr i think doing a big open map with plenty of players is gonna be hard to optimize for them
October 29, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back-dont-come-back-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-gene-wilder-gif-5613162
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003