Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 3, 20241 yr Otti is a minority 😌And as we all know in America, they can't ve discriminatory 🥰(Dont ask my Mexican Dad his opinons on Arabs and the Italians)(Or my Armenian Mom about most Asian cultures)"Isn't Chinese and Japanese art, like, basically the same thing? I thought Dragon Ball was from China?" Real conversation I've had ^
December 3, 20241 yr That sounds so mean for some reason lolDon't blame u tho 😔 we Americans get kinda silly w/it
December 3, 20241 yr Not reallyApart from some of my friendsMost of the people i met on this app are american
December 3, 20241 yr I mean, she's got the "goku was based off the monkey king" connection at leastBro lives in Norway
December 3, 20241 yr Hey as long as Sonic fans don't get racist this time they'll be fine lolYeah but that wasn't even on purpose 😭
December 3, 20241 yr nah dog it was my and a couple other homies whole time line on Twitter last time lol
December 3, 20241 yr It doesn't not either tho-I think just being like "ah it's a few bad eggs" is kinda disowning responsibility lol
December 3, 20241 yr Everyone has there own mind and choices just cause one or 2 do something out of line doesn't mean everyone should be saw a certain way
December 3, 20241 yr I'm not saying they should be seen a certain way- I'm just saying that we can't always be like "Oh it was a vocal minority" when it's clearly more than "a few bad ones" at timesI mean look at KH; to others the fanbase is either all cringe shippers or shouting weirdos like HMK lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003