Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 4, 20241 yr I've never been so confused about a sentiment I've agreed with before I'm not gonna lie
December 4, 20241 yr Dude look at this line up (minus the soccer game), Sega has been on fire these last few years man it's crazy
December 4, 20241 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1863622600766734759THIS IS LITupdate your ps5s for it
December 4, 20241 yr https://x.com/ViewerAnon/status/1864180141871525890?t=gfFpzjce_7l-Y5gGu-vxmQ&s=19
December 4, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/avengers-endgame-hulk-bruce-banner-i-see-this-as-an-absolute-win-gif-17006739it was so good! a real swan song
December 4, 20241 yr why is the soccer game even here Imaoagain, I'm gIad these exist if for nothing eIse but the sound effects and actuaI coIour in the settings menu but wow those overIays Iook horribIeI'm confused as to why parts of them aren't see-through you know as some of them were originaIIyoh god what is that menuget it away 😭
December 4, 20241 yr You know what would be interesting? A game like Mario, Sonic, Crash Bandiccot or Spyro with a cat.Maybe there is something like that already available?
December 4, 20241 yr https://www.rpgsite.net/review/11663-fantasian-neo-dimension-review rpg site gave fantasian a 10/10
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003