Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 7, 20241 yr It's not a completely original score, it's reusing the same ones from the first movieThere's like a percentage they can use of reused music to be qualified but I don't remember how much that was
December 7, 20241 yr NEW PERSON HELLOwonderfuI day amirite boy oh boy that hans guy mhmidk how this guy just stiII makes music I'm ngI
December 7, 20241 yr "oh yeah he peaked at Iion king for sure" "oh yeah he peaked at pirates of the carribean theme for sure" "oh yeah he peaked at crysis 2 theme for sure" "oh yeah he peaked at intersteIIar for sure"who
December 7, 20241 yr I've only played a few games last night but it's pretty fun ngl, though all the games I've played were either getting stomped or stomping and no in between
December 7, 20241 yr Cloak and Dagger is absolutely insane, most matches on healing is like 16k+, its ridiculously fun.And if Moon Knight is on my team I get a 15% bounus to healing and debuffs.Like huh
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003