Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 9, 20241 yr I'm ngI that sounds Iike a normaI day for assassin's creedif I see a fake AC game, I'm not gonna know it's fakequeen your heart's in the right pIace but your brain is so wandering rn why wouId you wanna work for ubisoft 😭
December 9, 20241 yr ☺️ hehe yanks you by the collar and brings you closer to my face Listen buddy, I will take any chance I get to have my foot in the gaming industry after trying for so many years, and if I have to work with Ubisoft, then so be it :NoellePathetic1::NoellePathetic2: do you understand me?let’s go well as long as you do ☺️LMFAO
December 9, 20241 yr 3 days until... the thing. Are we doing anything on this Discord for it like we did last year? Am willing to participate in it again. I like hanging with this Discord lol 🙂 (TGA)
December 9, 20241 yr Marvel shocker: Chris Evans to return in 'AVENGERS DOOMSDAY' https://www.thewrap.com/chris-evans-avengers-doomsday-cast-marvel/
December 9, 20241 yr Well does it say who he's playing? I know the assumption is Captain America but I somehow doubt that's actually what's happening
December 9, 20241 yr Actually you know what Hunt, I am surprised- I'm surprised that I'm surprised; surprised I thought that anyone involved with the MCU had any semblance of artistic integrity 😭
December 9, 20241 yr I mean I'm not but there is literally a new Captain America movie coming out. What the firetruck are we doing here if he's playing Captain America again
December 9, 20241 yr he wont be cap again, but also yes they spelled it out when RDJ got casted as Doom
December 9, 20241 yr im treating it like they gonna get the og avengers back but they turn into Organization XIII :KEKW:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003