Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 9, 20241 yr I don't think Scarlett would come back due to her suing disney for that disney+ money she didn't get originally when they put her movie on disney+
December 9, 20241 yr I was about to say he could make his triumphant return as Johnny storm, but, uh...
December 9, 20241 yr Slight correction: we get more free pulls for winning. We already got freebies just for being nominated
December 10, 20241 yr queen I am considerabIy taII do you want me to bring a step-Iadder so this works?
December 10, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1866305537719062881?t=Qy_Sj18uvEMvUsZ_iMDYaw&s=19
December 10, 20241 yr So I watched secret levels at least the first half they gave us which sadly megaman wasnt thereI will say the production of these are fantastic, and makes me want more like armored core as a seriesMy favorites by farMy favorites by far - DnD - Sifu - Warhammer - Armored core - Unreal TournamentMy favorites so far - DnD - Sifu - Warhammer - Armored core - Unreal Tournament
December 10, 20241 yr Impressions of the ps portal so far: normal games all run perfectly and it feels like I would play directly on my ps5. Even playing in places like my university I don't feel differences. For multiplayer games... it has some hiccups and while they don't occur constantly it happens sometimes. I don't recommend playing competitive shooters with this. Games like ffxiv are perfectly fine though. It surprised me that I could even double weave in XIVI tested cloud gaming too and it runs surprisingly well. No hiccups or anythingI would still recommend getting a steamdeck over this if you can afford itSteamdeck has third party tools that have remote play options too and you get access to emulatorsSteamdeck oled display also easily beats the display of the portalI also tested the ps remote play app on my tablet to see if there's a difference between the portal and remote play and the portal runs a lot better compared to a tablet and remote play app
December 10, 20241 yr yeah but Iike I don't need a constant internet connection and a PS5 to pIay games on a deckbut hey if the portaI can pIay games through cIoud that's something 👍
December 10, 20241 yr The cloud is honestly super impressive. I tried the shitty switch kh ports a while ago and ps5 cloud runs just so much better
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003