Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

IN ONE PICTURE

Truly a sight to behold

how does carrey just

not Iook his age

I'd say mans was 40 at most

oh haha no

I don't want jake the cop 2

Jake the cop 2? What's that? LOL

oh this is gonna Iook Iike straight ass 🔥

The animated parts were already ass, can't wait for more of that

I will never recover from the final boss fight anime cutscene

it was so bad

firetruckING FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Did u ever see the knuckles show?

No I didn’t haha

LMAO hey know what tho the English dub was hilarious xD

Ahh ok- yeah it uh

Was more about that Jake Whipple guy than Knuckles lmao that's why DaZ said that

Ahhhhhhhhh I see I see

At the risk of being pedantic, it's Wade Whipple, but your point still stands.

Don't worry I don't even know what that means 😌

jake whippIe more Iike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top