Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 11, 20241 yr Evening chatThese words have never been uttered befoteThese words have never been uttered before
December 11, 20241 yr "Hoh hoh hoh! I'm DaZ the 4- ALL OUR IDOLS ARE DEAD AND THERE'S NO HOPE. Here is a screenshot of a texture pack I made because I miss Kingdom Hearts.""Here is a cursed gif I have on the ready linked to my hot keys because I'm a sane person."
December 11, 20241 yr Should be, yes.Deadline was one of the first to report on it, now wether he voices the character here is another question.
December 11, 20241 yr James has the rule of same voice actor for live action too for big rolesWith sgt Rock (supposedly) getting a movie, it would make sense to have him cast here
December 11, 20241 yr ILKEAJFILOWKREDJFILKRWDSJTGhey speaking of Iook at this shadow I put on this cupboard isn't that neat
December 11, 20241 yr You didn't even need to do that what is it with you and shadows lol?Is that even the right angle? There's multiple light sources
December 11, 20241 yr it is a normaI thingsssshhhhhh* don't think about it too mucchhhh *ssshhhhhhtry to forget that these objects rotate during the fight scene LOL
December 11, 20241 yr "Ho ho ho, I'm DaZ- here is a picture of a catCARCAR CAR CONSUME ICE CREAM SOFT SERVE THE PIONEERS USED TO RIDE THESE BABIES FOR MILES."
December 11, 20241 yr https://x.com/NimaZeighami/status/1866815507007156453?t=P-esKo4FMTGi-sUG_WT5RA&s=19
December 11, 20241 yr @KH-Queen @Muki @Daz_4th (daz I'm sorry for the foul language I'm about to use as I try to rein in my swearing around you, but) are you firetrucking telling me I was firetrucking RIGHT!?We ACTUALLY might get Half Life 3 before KH4????😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003