Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 12, 20241 yr low key mainly just trying to unlock the secret chest so I can cp farm it going forwardBut maybe one of these days I'll actually solo it, I'd like to go back and solo some older dungeons
December 13, 20241 yr grasp is a good first solo to go for prophecy, pit of heresy, and shattered throne wont set you up very well because of the insane power creepspire is also pretty straightforward
December 13, 20241 yr spire I've already soloed beforeI've also soloed pit and shattered throneProbably would do grasp or prophesy next
December 13, 20241 yr for better practice, Grasp is better Prophecy is just too easy nowsolo flawlessed it on my first run lolWarlords so far is my favorite solo dungeon, incredibly fun
December 13, 20241 yr I'd probably do prophecy then lol, especially if I do it on hunterThere's only one dungeon I refuse to solo and that's ghosts of the deep
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003