Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr In a way I'm glad he didn't it would have been kh4 levels of excitement but I also want to know like as little as possible about DS2 before I get to playalready avoided the trailers we got so far
December 13, 20241 yr Yeah I can get thatI think it's coming out in 2025 so I thought we would get a release date hereGuess he wants to wait
December 13, 20241 yr Does anyone know if Night Sky Prince is grifting over Metaphor not winning GOTY yet? lol
December 13, 20241 yr Well whatever. I think I'm out for the night. Goodnight everyone. I'm promise this is the last time I'll do this lol
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/astro-astro-bot-youtooz-team-asobi-astrobot-gif-17386634322507929007
December 13, 20241 yr Unless Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo have their own shows then nothing until summer
December 13, 20241 yr Normally there's a SOP (State of Play) around the beginning of each year but things change so much anymore who knows
December 13, 20241 yr At least the show made work go by faster even if I was kind of very uninterested in everything being shown. The Pac-Man horror game I'll probably get on sale at some point
December 13, 20241 yr surprised we even got Witcher 4 cinematic, since they only started production a few months ago
December 13, 20241 yr Ehh CDPR always show stuff way too earlyWould have been nice to learn from the last time they made that mistake but guess not
December 13, 20241 yr Naughty Dog new sci fi ip was also a shock, wasnt expecting to see that till next year
December 13, 20241 yr Surprised Sony showed it without thatThey have been leaning into showing games close to release
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003