Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr I don't get why he'd expect people to not be hungry or thirsty for almost 4 hours?Funny thing is i saw concession stands but it was like barebone and closedWhen I get home imma order food from grubhub
December 13, 20241 yr Yeah I still find that one to be a wild choice for a soundtrackAlthough I guess if you are going for an 80s/90s feel that is a good one to go with
December 13, 20241 yr The amount of games coming next year is insane and unhealthy for my mental well being, Im firetrucked.
December 13, 20241 yr I can't imagine how much one's wallet must hurt if you care about so much of the stuff coming out next yearFor me I can think of like a couple games but that's about it my wallet will be nice and secure
December 13, 20241 yr I think right now it's only ghost of yotei and hades 2 for meAt least those are the first ones that come to mindBut plenty of big releases too like monster hunter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003