Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr dS just isn't one of those games that I can watch people play. So much of my enjoyment comes from actually playing and that goes from most games as a whole but there's a few that I can watch versus play
December 13, 20241 yr Yeah it's similar to a Souls game in the sense of, it's about the bond you build with the worldIts like the phrase "the space between the notes" but a video game
December 13, 20241 yr It was surprising to see them actually bring up the layoffs and address it in a way that felt like more than just a token mention
December 13, 20241 yr Seen plenty of people do fun stuff with it, but like with soul games the gameplay just didn't work for me
December 13, 20241 yr It's confusing it's Insanity I love it kojima does not need an editor if this is him at his most unhinged I love it. You have plenty of other developers if you care about coherent stories let us have our Insanity cornerI do need to buy the novel at some point in fact I'm going to check it out right now Amazon
December 13, 20241 yr Like metal gear was a weird series too but most of it was at least coherent thanks to other writers helping him
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003