Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr https://vxtwitter.com/PlayStation/status/1867374054002278440?t=C8OZenT7gSu-nnlNmMvL7A&s=19
December 13, 20241 yr Thinking about this one more, I guess I see the appealLike it's more like rocket league rather than fifa. You just control one character rather than a teamStill a shame going from Sifu to this though....Wish this was at least more like Galactic Football or Shaolin SoccerIt's just....normal footballBeing a goalie must be hella boring though
December 13, 20241 yr Forget games what about books I've been wanting to read more while I have that stranding novelization to go through now but like anything else? Even nonfiction I used to read a lot of it in school but stopped since
December 13, 20241 yr I don't read books although I should start but if you want manga recs I have a few depending on what genres you like
December 13, 20241 yr I'll take whatever I do want to read the Dragon Ball Manga once I fully caught up on watching all the series itself too. Almost done with GT then going to start super
December 13, 20241 yr Oh wow not even Super 17?Lot of folks who i know that like GT even say they hate that and the first arc lol
December 13, 20241 yr And there is one piece of course which I did start once got up to the first movie but stopped to continue watching Dragon Ball
December 13, 20241 yr I do recommend watching the movies but they are all non canonIf you want more of the crew then I say check them out but they are non essential
December 13, 20241 yr When I watch a series I want to see literally everything I've been doing that with Dragon Ball also
December 13, 20241 yr For me it's either I'm completely obsessed with something and full on in or nothing that's just kind of how my brain works
December 13, 20241 yr Good luck watching the one piece anime though. It does lots of great stuff but the pacing will get completely whack later on.So I recommend the manga but you can choose
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003