Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr I might go with the reading it there is a manga app I did want to subscribe to at some point once I finish what's on my back log a bit
December 13, 20241 yr I have it installed so it's ready which is still probably months out but it's called shonen jum
December 13, 20241 yr From what we have seen so far she seems kinda...lame, power wiseShe works more like a Witcher rather than a sorcerer like in 3Even down to using potionsI hope she still has some of her powers
December 13, 20241 yr Clive in Tekken is also the best thing everHarada chose mr. man tits over Tifa 😌
December 13, 20241 yr I didn't like it with noctis either despite his movement being pretty coolWish soul calibur was still around, they could have gone there
December 13, 20241 yr Anyways, worst thing was no monk on stage singing in esperantaWe had Snoop Dogg but not the monk
December 13, 20241 yr Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cracks knuckles* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *locks and loads* ha ha ha ha ha ha *has DaZ dox ha.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003