Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr The way we can swap out between 3 keyblades for their abilities are Hella better than what they did with kh2
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/easter-doe-eating-deer-eating-popcorn-funny-gif-4621167703268332056
December 13, 20241 yr but then Iike, summons are a resource bar so you'd probabIy have either a penaIty for switching or change how they work as a whoIe
December 13, 20241 yr I don't care what the next combat in the FF game is. I would prefer turn based just to see what they can do but whatever.
December 13, 20241 yr I just want the next ff to be more arpg less atb like either go full arpg or don't.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003