Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

LITERALLY

I'm not like you cowards I didn't run to the sweet warm arms of PC or Switch- i stayed loyal, I'm still on the front lines 😭

You don't have a PS5 cause you can't HANDLE a PS5, DaZ

Its 2 much game 4 u

... although I did buy an Xbox 1 for the Master Chief collection...

I like the poster except Giancarlo

He looks so weird

Artistically interesting poster???? Holy hell

THAT'S CRAZYYYYY

Clive should just stab him

GG

Gunn said Clayface is also a DCU story

Wonder if Tudyk will play him in live action too then

......

I get taking time with stuff but it is hard to take it seriously when the script still doesn't have a first draft done

Kind of surprised since there have been rumors of a version of Clayface in Reeve verse soon.

Like let's compare Gunn and Reeves here

Since Reeves finished Batman part 1 he has only produced Penguin and that one animated batman show

FCVLJKS,DHFLIVKRSJHDWGLI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top